Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Katakana Senryu

Katakana Senryu
#1                                  
トラウマは                 Trauma is
とらうまじゃない     it is not a tiger horse
がいらいご                 it is a loanword.

#2
スキンシップ            Skinship
さびしくない            am not lonely
ともだちも                my friend as well

#3
こうさいで               In society
ヤクザはいつ           yakuza when
いらっしゃい           welcome

I'm not entirely sure whether this is comprehensible, but it seems that there's some ca-raazzyy stuff out there.

Love,
Chaesang.
<3

7 comments:

  1. とてもおもしろいですね!
    In the first poem, I really like the how 'torauma' in カタカナ is a loanword for trauma (トラウマ); and in ひらがな, it means tiger (とらうま).
    I also really like the overall mood of poem #3! (especially the last line -- welcoming the yakuza)

    ReplyDelete
  2. おもしろいですね!
    I thought that your first poem was especially clever.
    I like how your poems imply a deeper meaning, and how they give the reader room to think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man these are fantastic!!!!! Keep it up man, just keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... indeed the thoughts leaps tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Loved the せんりゅ。I thought it was well put together and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. わたしはいちばんすきですね!

    ReplyDelete